ALLPOWERS Warranty and Return Policy
All of our ALLPOWERS products are covered by a warranty to ensure they are free from manufacturing defects. Please find the details of our warranty and return policy below.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee*
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for products purchased directly from ALLPOWERS UK. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the item within 30 days of the original shipment date. To be eligible for a full refund, the item must be unused, in the same condition as received, and in its original packaging.
Please note that gift cards and downloaded software are non-returnable. For products purchased from other retailers or distributors, please follow their specific return policy.
2-5 Year Warranty
ALLPOWERS Power Stations carry a standard warranty of 2 years. If you purchase a Power Station from https://uk.iallpowers.com/, you can register the product to receive an additional 3 years of coverage, resulting in a total of 5 years of warranty. You can register the warranty at here. However, please note that solar panels and cables are not eligible for extend warranty at this time.
For solar panels, the warranty period is 2 years, and for non-electric products such as cables, it is 30 days.
What our Warranty Covers
Our warranty guarantees that ALLPOWERS products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the specified period. To file a warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that,
- You must be the original consumer.
- You must have purchased the product through ALLPOWERS.
- You must provide the order number or original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
- The product must have been used only as intended and in accordance with the care instructions.
What our warranty does not cover
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper care, or repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to acts of nature. (Such as lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and etc..)
- Normal wear and tear.
- Operation with the wrong type of current or voltage.
- Failure to follow all cleaning instructions.
- Failure to comply with any safeguards listed in the instructions of the product or this warranty.
- Misuse/ damaged by incorrect using method
- Modifications to any part of the product
- Lost or stolen products
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
If your return is due to a defect or damage during shipping, we will cover the return shipping cost. For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee requires the buyer to bear the shipping cost.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
Return & Warranty Process
To file a warranty claim or initiate a return, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that returns include all accessories and items are in their original packaging. Returns that do not meet these requirements may be rejected.
We strive to provide excellent customer service, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Contact us at email@example.com for warranty service or general inquiries.
*we will reject the refund if the wrong item was returned to ALLPOWERS or if the item is not returned.
*Unauthorized returns without our authorization will not be processed.